Attached files to the PDF showing size as zero

Hello Team,

I am using aspose to convert word document to pdf and that also attaching attachments to the PDF. Everything is working fine during conversion, but when I check for the files attached its showing their size as zero bytes. But the actual size of file is not zero.

@sohil,

Please ZIP and upload your input Word document and Aspose.Words generated PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. Any additional steps that you think might be required to reproduce this issue on our end. For example, in Aspose.Words generated PDF, how do you verify that the attachments have zero size? It would be great if you please also provide a console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce this issue on our end. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Hello Team,

I have attached the Zipped folder containing below docs:

1. Test.docx file: which is the main file which I am converting to PDF using ASPOSE
  2. Attachment 1.docx file: which I am attaching to the PDF file using ASPOSE. Its original size is 218 KB.
  3. Attachment 2.xlsx file: which I am attaching to the PDF file using ASPOSE. Its original size is 160 KB.
  4. Test.pdf file: this is the final PDF generated and if we see in attachment section of this pdf it is showing Size if attachments as 0 bytes, but it is not true. Please see image Issue_Size.png
    Test.zip (889.1 KB)

@sohil,

We are working on your query and will get back to you soon.

@sohil,

Please also create a standalone simple console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your current problem on our end and attach it here for testing. Please do not include Aspose.Words and Aspose.PDF DLL files in it to reduce the file size.