Attaching an XLS file in a PPT file

Hey Support team,

I have attached a PPT file of what i want to create. and embedded OLE of an excel file in a PPT file.
I do not want it viewed (like we do with charts) I have seen this example and I am aware of it.
Can you please help me?

note: I am looking for the answer for PPT (not PPTx) format.

Hi Sarit,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

You can hide shapes by using setHidden method of Shape class. Please visit this documentation link. Please use the following code snippet to hide the shape in your presentation file.

//Instantiate a Presentation object that represents a PPT file
Presentation pres = new Presentation(“d:\pptx\test.ppt”);

//Accessing a slide using its slide position
Slide slide = pres.getSlideByPosition(1);

//Accessing first shape
Shape shp = slide.getShapes().get(0);

//Hide the shape
shp.setHidden(true);

//Writing the presentation as a PPT file
pres.save(“d:\pptx\testHidden.ppt”, SaveFormat.PPT);

Let us know if you have any more queries.

Hi Tahir,

Thank you for your quick response but this is not what I am requesting.
Please see the file that I have attached,I would like to do the following proccess:
1. Create an XLS file with some data using aspose.cells
2. Create a PPT file using aspose slides.
3. Embed the XLS file into the PPT file so it will appear exactly like the sample shows.
4. save

Can you help me with this?
Thanks,
Sarah

Hi Sarit,

Please accept my apology for late response. Visit this documentation link to resolve your point number 1 and 2.

I regret to share with you that the requested feature (point number 3) is not currently available in Aspose.Slides. An issue with ID 25201 has been created in our issue tracking system as a new feature.

This thread has also been linked with the same issue so that you may informed when the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

This issue is important to us.
Do you have any information about when it will be available?
What I can do to promote this feature?

Many thanks,
Sarah.

Hi Sarah,

I regret to share that I have verified from our issue tracking system and unfortunately the issue is still unresolved. I have requested our development team to share the road map for the issue. I will share the information with you as soon as some information is shared by them.

Thanks and Regareds,

Hi Mudassir!

Thanks a lot for your response !
I will be waiting for any new information you have in this matter.

Sarah

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-25201) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.