Attachments: public void Add(string name- MapiMessage msg);

Is it possible to get another overload on this API ?

public void Add(string name, MapiMessage msg, int attachNum);

Right now I believe if the email has say 2 attachments, and I call the above API, the new attachment will have attachmentId = 2 (assuming the existing ones have 0, 1 )

What I’d like is to be able to specify the value that goes into PR_ATTACH_NUM explicitly in the call.

Is that possible ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for contacting Aspose Support team.

Could you please share with us what is the usage of adding this feature at your end? This seems to be a new request that needs to be considered in light of the usage and requirements. Please share your detailed requirements with us so that we can discuss it with our Product team for possible implementation.

Hi Dave,

We have further discussed the possible implementation of this issue with our Product team and we plan to provide this feature under issue id: EMAILNET-35095. We’ll update you here once the feature has been implemented and a fix version is available for this purpose.

Thank you, I really appreciate this

Hi Dave,

You are welcome.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-35095) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(2)

Hi Dave,

You are welcome and please feel free to contact us if you have any query related to the API.