Auto Filling feature

Hello, I am having a problem finding my template document when using AutoFiller in the same manner to the sample example of AutoFilling.java.I have had success loading and filling the same document at location using set field method of Form setField ("Field Name", "field Value").I am getting the following error :java.io.IOException: autoFillerTest.pdf not found.I do have permissions to my basic file directory.I have included the files with the message I need to find a solution to this as it is a simple issue or maybe a subtle messure of my code.

Thanking You Andrew

Dear Beales ,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Pdf.Kit.

I checked your code and found nothing unusual. Would you please provide the input PDF file to help us reproduce the problem? You can set this post as private if you do not want other person download it. Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Hello Luke,

I am using the same document of the resources to aspose pdf kit samples.Is the AutoFiller class significant quicker than chaining multiple form set fields calls on a form?

Thanking you

Andrew

Dear Beales ,

After investigation, we found that you misunderstood the syntax of AutoFiller.setBasicPath( ). FYI, AutoFiller allows input file/stream and output file/stream(s) locating in different directories. Because of that, AutoFiller.setBasicPath( ) acts only on output file/stream(s). In other words, you should assign a FULL input file/stream name in AutoFiller.setInputFile( ).

Please try it again. If you still have other questions, please feel free to tell us.

Best regards.