Auto-fit merged rows in Excel using Aspose.Cells for .NET C# API

Hi,

I am writing a string in a cell. String length may vary from 20 to n number of characters. Initially row height of a cell is fixed. Through code then I merge the cell with adjacent cells of the same row. I know you do not support auto fit feature in merged cells. So as a workaround before merging cells I made the column width equivalent to the sum of adjacent columns width. then I called the auto-fit row method and then again set the column width of a cell to its initial column width.

But in this case AutoFitRow is not working properly and row height is coming more than expected.

It was just a way to implement this workaround. If you can suggest some other way that would be great.

Other way i was thinking If I could come to know whether all the words can be displayed in a row or i should break the string and write it into two rows then how I should do it.

Thanks,
Deepali

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Well, we are not very clear about your issue. Please share your sample code & template file (if any) to reproduce the issue so we can look into it and update you soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

I have written a sample application of my current approach. The objective is row height should be appropriate to the number of characters entered in the row as shown in image attachment.

Thanks,
Deepali

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

We have found an issue regarding merging and autofit rows. We will provide a fix for it soon. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id CELLSNET-12092.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

Please try the attached version as we have fixed your mentioned issue.

Thank you.

Thanks guys… Fix works fine…

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-12092) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.