AutoFiller Save to OutputStream doesn't appear to be working 4.4.0.0

Hello,

Thanks so much for version 4.4.0.0 yesterday – mostly good news for me, except something’s not working that used to work.

Basically, I’m using AutoFiller setting the OutputStream to a MemoryStream. In version 4.4.0.0, the memory stream doesn’t receive the output data (Length stays at 0 bytes) after the merge. If I set the AutoFiller output to a file, everything is great.

Here’s a rough example of the code I’m trying to use:

MemoryStream ms = new MemoryStream();
autoFiller.OutputStream = ms;
autoFiller.UnFlattenFields = acrobatFieldList;
autoFiller.ImportDataTable(dt);
autoFiller.Save();
ms.Seek(0, System.IO.SeekOrigin.Begin);

In this case, if you examine the MemoryStream, it’ll show zero bytes. I can give you a complete example if you like.

Thanks

~~ Michael

Hi Michael,

Please share the complete code snippet along with the input files with us, so we could test the issue at our end. You’ll be updated accordingly.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi Shahzad,

I’ve attached two simple web projects. The first contains PDK.Kit 3.3.1.3 and the other 4.4.0.0.

You’ll see that in the 4.4 version, the memory stream doesn’t end up with any content after the Save method.

Hi Michael,

Thank you very much for sharing the sample projects and the PDF files. We’ll investigate the issue at our end and you’ll be updated accordingly.

Regards,

Hi Michael,

I have reproduced this issue at my end and logged it as PDFKITNET-16651 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into this issue and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once it is resolved.

Regards,