Autofit Column Width in RTF Files

Hi,
I’m trying to convert RTF files to XPS and PDF. Mostly it works great. However, I have a problem with tables.
In the RTF files that I generate, I use \trautofit1 in addition to \cellx0 in order to auto-size all of the columns in the table. MS Word knows how to handle this, but I have never found that anything else could. Aspose.Words seems to do better than other apps which often won’t even display such a table , but is appears to just pick some general column width for the entire table. I have attached a sample RTF file that shows the problem.
Is this something that that Aspose.Words can address? Or is MS Word compensating for less than perfect RTF that I generate?
Thanks. Any help would be greaty appreciated.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I managed to reproduce the issue on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue.

You can fix this issue in the mean time by calling the following code before saving. However please note this may break the table layout of some tables if executed on other documents.

doc.UpdateTableLayout();

Thanks,

Hi Adam,
Thanks for the quick reply. That indeed does the trick. Thanks again.
Paul

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5289) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 24.3 update also available on NuGet.