AutoFit Text in FloatingBox of Aspose.PDF for .NET

I have an Aspose total license
and I am currently using Aspose.PDF version 23.6.0 for .NET. I have come across a scenario where I need to implement autoFit text functionality within a FloatingBox. The problem I’m facing is that when the length of the text exceeds the dimensions of the box, the text overflows and doesn’t automatically resize to fit within the box.

I have attempted to solve this issue using the attached code. Could you please assist me in finding a solution to apply autoFit text within a FloatingBox?
ConsoleAppAutoFit.zip (1.2 MB)

@Jitesh.jain
So far I don’t see how it could be done.
I wrote a question to the development team and besides that tomorrow I will continue to study this issue and write to you.

@Jitesh.jain
I apologize for the delay in responding - there is nothing from the team yet.
The only option that comes to my mind is to enumerate the font size. But I haven’t found a way to reliably determine the length of a string. And this approach is quite difficult to implement.
Accordingly, I set the task for the development team
to implement this opportunity.

@Jitesh.jain
The presence of a license is not displayed here, so I did not put a corresponding mark on the task.

@Jitesh.jain
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-55001

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.