AutoFit Text in Java for Aspose.Slides 2.4.0

Hello Aspose,

How do I autofit text in a TextFrameEx? There is no FitToText method in the TextFrameEx object.

Is there a way to specify a set width for a text frame and have the text frame automatically increase in height as more text is added?

Thanks,
Thomas

Dear Thomas,

I regret to share that the requested properties of FitTextToShape and FitShapeToText are currently unavailable in Aspose.Slides for Java. An issue with ID 22071 has been added as a new feature request in our issue tracking system. This thread has also been linked with the mentioned issue, so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved. However, the mentioned feature has been added in the latest release of Aspose.Slides for .NET 4.4.0.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Has FitShapeToText been added to Aspose.Slide for Java? I didn’t see it in version 2.5.0. Is there an estimate on when it will be included?

Thanks,

Teresa

Hi Teresa,

I regret to share that I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that the issue specified has not been resolved yet. However, our development team has been assigned on this task and the issue is currently under development cycle.

Thanks and Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-22071) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.