AutoFitColumns and table filter

Hi!

When I call AutoFitColumns on a worksheet with header filters, the column is not well resize... see file attachment.

Thanks,
Lionel.

This message was posted using Page2Forum (attachment) from AutoFit Rows and Columns - Aspose.Cells Demos

Hi,

Could you post your template Excel file here, we will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

Here is my template excel file (Model.xlsx) and the code used to generate the excel result file:

Aspose.Cells.WorkbookDesigner designer = new Aspose.Cells.WorkbookDesigner();

designer.Workbook.Open("Model.xlsx");

designer.SetDataSource(aAsposeDataSet);

designer.Process();

designer.Workbook.Worksheets["Feuil1"].AutoFitColumns();

designer.Workbook.Save("Result.xlsx", Aspose.Cells.FileFormatType.Excel2007Xlsx);

In the excel result file, columns headers are partialy masked by filters.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have tested your scenario using your template Excel file with my sample code (I created a dummy datatable for it and set the data source for your template file), I am able to see the issue, there are some cells that are not auto-fitted (are masked with “#####”). I have logged your issue into our issue tracking system with an id: CELLSNET-20890. We will figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Thank you for aid but I think that header column with filters combo are not also well resize because of the combo: the arrow hide a part of the title of the column if the content of the column is less wide than the title as we can see in the attached file:

- First the file show the columns diplay after Aspose AutoFitColumns call.

- Second, the columns display after Excel AutoFit call.

Thanks.

Hi Lionel,

Please use the updated version Aspose.Cells5.1.3.8.zip attached. The issue has been fixed.

Thanks,

Hey Salman,

We are having the same problem with AutoFitColumns().

Can you please guide us on how to get temporary licence for the 5.1.3.8 dll attached. So that we can try whether the issue is fixed.

Looking forward for quick help.

Thank you.

Regards,

RPK

Hi,

You may comment out the licensing code lines and try to check if your issue is resolved or not. If the issue is resolved you may purchase/upgrade your subscription.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 20890) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.