AutoFitRows exception

Hi!

I got strange exception:

*** Report generation failed: at System.String.InternalSubStringWithChecks(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length, Boolean fAlwaysCopy)
at Aspose.Cells.Cell.?()
at ?.?.?(Cell ?, Int32 ?, Int32 ?)
at ?.?.?(Graphics ?, Cells ?, Int32 ?, Int32 ?, Int32 ?, Int32 ?, AutoFitterOptions ?)
at ?.?.?(Cells ?, Int32 ?, Int32 ?, Int32 ?, Int32 ?, AutoFitterOptions ?)
at Aspose.Cells.Worksheet.AutoFitRows(AutoFitterOptions options)

I can't provide you with the sample code, sorry. On my computer I can't reproduce this situation.

But one of our client complains about it and provided us with this log. What do you think about this exception?

Thanks, Yulia.

Hi,

I am afraid, we need your sample code and template file(if you have any) to reproduce/evaluate the issue on our end.

We are not entirely sure about the issue why it is happening on your client computer and not on your PC. Could you check and make sure that all the required fonts are installed properly on your client’s PC, you may match your PC’s fonts and compare with your client computer. Also, you may specify the fonts path using CellsHelper.FontDir() method accordingly. Also, try to make sure that your user is having full trust level access instead of a medium trust environment for the application (in which you are using Aspose.Cells component).

Moreover, we recommend you to use our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.3.5.1

In case, you still find issue, we need a sample project/code and template file to reproduce the issue on our end. Also give the environment details of your client, e.g OS 32bi/64bit, .NET framework, etc.

Thank you.