Automatic syllabification PDF-Conversion problem

Hello,

we have a problem while converting the attached DOC-File to pdf. The automatic syllabification in one document table does not work correct. Can you reproduce the error in your environment?

TableWordwrapProblem.zip (101.0 KB)

Best regards

@Anwender,

After an initial test with the licensed latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET i.e. 19.3, we were unable to reproduce this issue on our end (please see 19.3.pdf (138.8 KB)). We would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET. Hope, this helps.

Hi,
I have use aspose.word (version 19.3) to do text alignment justified, It works on this, but it not works when I convert word to PDF format, text aligned to left in PDF file not like in Word file.
So I would like to know how to do text alignment justified in PDF same Word.
Could you please asvise on this matter?

@brunetta,

Please call the Document.UpdatePageLayout method before saving to PDF. Hope, this helps.

Hello again,

we use actually the Java Library “aspose-words-19.1-jdk16.jar” for the conversion of MS-Word files to PDF. My program code for the PDF conversion is following:

com.aspose.words.Document doc = new com.aspose.words.Document(sourceFile.getPath());
    doc.save(targetFile.getPath());

Can you reproduce the error in your environment?

Best regards

The call of the method “updatePageLayout” does not help to solve the problem.

com.aspose.words.Document doc = new com.aspose.words.Document(sourceFile.getPath());
doc.updatePageLayout();
doc.save(targetFile.getPath());

Can you give me soon a solution? Thanks in advance!

Best regards

@Anwender,

Please provide MS Word generated PDF file showing the correct output here for our reference.

Please also provide a comparison screenshot highlighting the problematic areas in Aspose.Words generated PDF document with respect to MS Word generated PDF document and attach it here for our reference. Please point out the exact problematic places for this issue. Thanks for your cooperation.

Hello again,

I attached two PDF-files. The first PDF-file was generated with the function “Save as” of Microsoft-Office. The second PDF-file was generated with the aspose word library. Take a look in the table on the second document page. In the aspose PDF-file the character “-” is missing (for example in the word “Bruchdehnung A10”).

TableWordwrapMsOffice.pdf (325.6 KB)

TableWordwrapAspose.pdf (127.4 KB)

Best regards

@Anwender,

You need to apply hyphenation dictionary before converting to PDF:

Document doc = new Document("E:\\TableWordwrapProblem\\TableWordwrap.doc");
Hyphenation.RegisterDictionary("de-DE", "E:\\temp\\hyph_de_DE.dic");
doc.Save("E:\\TableWordwrapProblem\\19.3-Hyphenation.pdf"); 

Hope, this helps.

Attachment: hyph_de_DE.zip (290.7 KB)

A post was split to a new topic: Rendering problem of Thai characters in PDF

Hello,

after the registration of the attached dictionary the pdf conversion works good. Thanks!

Best regards