AutoReverse Attribute Returns the Mismatched Value from PowerPoint Presentation

Please browse the files in the following package.
autoReverse.pptx.zip (91.7 KB)
When I run the code, the autoReverse attribute value should be false.

Presentation presentation = new Presentation(filePath);

boolean autoReverse = presentation.getSlides().get_Item(0).getTimeline().getMainSequence().get_Item(0).getTiming().getAutoReverse();

As shown by the red line in the figure.
autoReverse.png (449.7 KB)

If there is a way to get the property value correctly, please let me know. Thank you very much.

JVM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (17.0.1+12-39, mixed mode, emulated-client, sharing)
Java: version 17.0.1, vendor Oracle Corporation
sdk: aspose.slides-22.11-fx

@oscarstar,
Thank you for contacting support.

It looks like you are checking another setting. Please see how this setting looks in my PowerPoint: settings.png (72.4 KB)

I understand your meaning after using the Windows version. Could you tell me how to get the value of the “Rewind when done playing” property?
effect.PNG.jpg (379.1 KB)
timing.PNG.jpg (369.9 KB)

@oscarstar,
Thank you for the clarifying. We will get back to you a bit later.

@oscarstar,
Thank you for your patience. Unfortunately, I also didn’t find how to get the “Rewind when done playing” property using Aspose.Slides. I’ve added a ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-39061 to our issue-tracking system. Our development team will consider implementing such a feature. You will be notified when a new release of Aspose.Slides with this feature is published. You can also contact Paid Support to prioritize the ticket.

@oscarstar,
With Aspose.Slides for Java 23.3, you will be able to retrieve the “Rewind when done playing” option from PowerPoint presentations like this:

Presentation presentation = new Presentation("autoReverse.pptx");
ISlide slide = presentation.getSlides().get_Item(0);
ITiming timing = slide.getTimeline().getMainSequence().get_Item(0).getTiming();

System.out.println(timing.getRewind());

Aspose.Slides 23.3 will be published in the second half of March.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-39061) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for Java 23.3 (JAR).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.