Avaluating the ocr program

I am dealing with government documents such a title records. The documents are downloaded from a site and can be saved as .jpg or.tiff. My goal is to be able to extract all the text from the images and to be able to scan it with a text editor. I tried using your example code but got a garbage. I am attaching the source file the generated text output your review.

Thank You

My name is Itzik Levy

ilevy@ezd2d.com

954-394-9535

Hi Itzik,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

We have evaluated your provided sample image against the latest build of Aspose.OCR for.NET 2.0.0, and have received incorrect results. We have noticed that the API is returning garbage data for most of the text in the sample image. The problem has been logged in our bug tracking system under the ticket OCR-33830 for investigation & correction purposes. Please spare us little time to properly analyze the problem cause, and to provide the fix for it. In the meanwhile, we will keep you posted with updates in this regard.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.