Avoid Empty Images during Word to HTML Conversion using C# .NET

Hi,I have a problem while getting html file,
I upload word document,and save it as html,and there is some images in that file which are saved as well,but the problem is that the pictures are empty,is it can be the reason of not having license or another problem there can be ?
here is the code I am using
var document = new Aspose.Words.Document(streamm);
document.Save(“C:/Users/Levon/Desktop/DocToHtml/ttt.Html”, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Html);

@Levon87,

Please compress the following resources into ZIP format and attach the .zip file here for testing:

• Your simplified source Word document (you’re getting this problem with)
  • Aspose.Words generated HTML file (along with related images) showing the undesired behavior

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will then start investigation into your issue and provide you more information.

html.zip (53.4 KB)
Document.zip (121.4 KB)

@Levon87,

After an initial test with the licensed latest (21.5) version of Aspose.Words for .NET, we were unable to reproduce this issue on our end. It seems that the problem occurs because you are using Aspose.Words for .NET in evaluation mode i.e. without applying a license. Please refer to the following section of documentation:

For your reference, we have also attached below a HTML output that was produced on our end.

If you want to test ‘Aspose.Words for .NET’ without the evaluation version limitations, then you can also request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to How to get a Temporary License?

OK, I got it,Thank You very much.