Axis Interval not coming while extracting chart from excel

Hi,

I am trying to access a generated chart from a particular sheet (TAT Scatter Plot) in an xlsb file and save it in a jpeg format. The code that I am using is as follows.

Workbook workbook = null ;
Chart scatterPlotChart = null;
Worksheet sheet1;
workbook = new Workbook(exelfilename);
sheet1 = workbook.Worksheets[“TAT Scatter Plot”];
scatterPlotChart = sheet1.Charts[0];
imageName = string.Format(“enGenTATscatterplot_{0}.jpg”, reportID);
Bitmap bmp1 = scatterPlotChart.ToImage();
bmp1.Save(outputpath + imageName, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Jpeg);

The axis intervals are perfect in the source xlsb sheet, however, in the saved jpeg it is different. Please let me know what I am doing wrong. I have attached the xlsb file and the jpeg file. I am using Aspose.Cells for .Net 7.3.4.0 (licensed version). Do let me know you need any other information from my end.

Regards,
Neel

Hi,

Thanks for the template file and sharing sample code.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by using your sample code with your template Excel file. The Axis Intervals are not coming fine while extracting chart from Excel file’s sheet. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41887” for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Do you happen to have any update on this? I have a deadline to meet.

Regards,
Neel

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We are afraid, there is no update for you at this moment. However, we have logged your comments in our database. Once, there is some update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.1.4.

It worked..

You guys have always made my day. Thanks again.

Regards,
Neel
Hi,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the new fix. We have closed your ticket now.

Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41887) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.