Axis Lable overlap when converting excel to PDF

Hi Team,

When I’m trying to convert Excel into PDF and PPT as images, X Axis labels in PDF are not same as Excel. Some labels are overlapped with next labels. Could you please help me to resolve this issue.

Herewith I have attached the Excel sheet and PDF for your reference.Please find below the code which I have used.

public class XlsToPDF {
public static void main(String… s ) throws Exception
{
Workbook workbook = new Workbook(“C:/Sanjeev/EXCEL_PDF_PPT/Excel.xlsx”);

Worksheet worksheet = workbook.getWorksheets().get(“Chart”);
PageSetup pageSetup = worksheet.getPageSetup();
pageSetup.setPrintTitleRows("$6:$7");
PdfSaveOptions saveOptions = new PdfSaveOptions(com.aspose.cells.SaveFormat.PDF);
saveOptions.setAllColumnsInOnePagePerSheet(true);
saveOptions.setOnePagePerSheet(false);
saveOptions.setCreatedTime(DateTime.getNow());
pageSetup.setLeftMargin(0.5);
pageSetup.setRightMargin(0.5);
pageSetup.setTopMargin(0.5);
pageSetup.setBottomMargin(0.5);
saveOptions.setImageResample(220, 100);

//To avoid overlapping of hint text with Title
// worksheet.getCells().get(“A1”).setValue(null);
worksheet.getCells().deleteRow(0);

// worksheet.autoFitRows();
workbook.save(“C:/Sanjeev/EXCEL_PDF_PPT/pdf.pdf”, saveOptions);
}
}

Regards
Prabu R

Hi Prabu,

Thank you for sharing the sample spreadsheet.

We have evaluated the scenario while using the latest version of Aspose.Cells for Java 8.7.1 and we are able to notice the overlapping of axis labels (as highlighted in the attached snapshot). We have logged this incident as CELLSJAVA-41762 for further investigation. Please spare us little time to look further into the matter and get back with updates in this regard.

Thank you for your quick response Babar Raza. Waiting for fix.

Regards
Prabu R

Hi Prabu,

Please note, the aforementioned ticket is currently pending for analysis, and is in the queue with other priority tasks. We will be in a better position to provide an estimated schedule for the fix after completing the preliminary analysis. As soon as we get any updates in this regard, we will post here for your kind reference.

Hi Raza,

Any update on this. Could you please share the approximate schedule for this fix.

Regards
Prabu R

Hi Prabu,

I am afraid, we haven’t yet received updates regarding the issue logged earlier as CELLSJAVA-41762. However, we have recorded a note for the concerned member of the product team to share insight of the problem, and preferably an estimated release schedule for the fix. As soon as we get any news in this regard, we will post here for your kind reference.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

We will provide a fix for this issue CELLSJAVA-41762 in this week. Once the fix is available for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please try the new fix for axis’s label overlap issue.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v8.7.1.4 and let us know your feedback.

Hi Faiz,

Thank you for your response.
It’s working fine.

Regards
Prabu R

Hi,

Good to to know that your issue is sorted out by the new fix. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-41762) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.