Background Color in EMF Image Is Changed when Saving Presentation to PDF in Java

Hello,
We are actively evaluating upgrade from current Slides library 20.01 which is over 3 years old to the Aspose Slides for Java library v23.05.
We encountered a following problem.
When we insert an EMF image containing 3-D Pie chart with white background and a logo with black background into PowerPoint, and then save to PDF format, the background of the created image changed from white to black.
Note that there is no issue with saving to PowerPoint format.
This issue is reproducible on both Linux 7.4 and Windows 10 platform with java full version “1.8.0_351-b10”.
I am attaching zip archive containing the following:

image_chartWithLogo_cells23_6.emf - file containing an image in EMF format;
EmptySlideSkyBlueBg.pptx - empty presentation;
EMFImageSavePDFWrongBgColor.java - small sample program demonstrating the issue;
Presentation_ChartWithLogo_slides_23_5.pdf - generated PDF using Aspose Slides 23.5.
Presentation_ChartWithLogo_slides_23_5.pptx - generated PPTX using Aspose Slides 23.5.

Can someone please help us resolve this issue?
Thank you

Slides_SaveAsPDF_WrongBgColor_23.05.7z (192.8 KB)

@oraspose,
Thank you for reporting on the issue. I reproduced the problem with changing the background color in the EMF image when saving the presentation to a PDF document.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESJAVA-39221

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Thanks Andrey.
This issue seem to manifest itself when image has more than one chart.
Attached is another example containing input emf image which has three Pie charts (all with white background) and output in PPT and PDF formats.
ThreePieCharts.7z (140.5 KB)

@oraspose,
Thank you for the sample EMF image. I have attached it to the issue ticket.

Hello.
Any update on this issue SLIDESJAVA-39221 ?
Thank you.

@oraspose,
The issue is still open. Unfortunately, I don’t have any additional information yet.

Hello Andrey.
Just for your information - it seems the issue was with EMF images generated with Aspose.Cells product. It was since corrected, and with the images generated with 23.08 version of Cells the background of the charts is as expected.
Attached is archive containing EMF image and generated PPTX and PDF for your reference.
Thank you.
background_issue_corrected.7z (157.9 KB)

@oraspose,
Thank you for the additional information. I will forward it to our developers.

Hello Team,

Any update on the ticket? As the status shows “Blocked”.

@oraspose,
The issue has been blocked by the same issue in .NET version of Aspose.Slides. The issue is still open. Unfortunately, I don’t have any additional information yet. We apologize for any inconvenience.