Background color of cells is changed when saving workbook (#461)

Hi,
I got a problem when saving a workbook. There are cells which background color was white (default color), but when I save a workbook, they change their background color.

The sample code is:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook("Feldbeschreibung_E-Rechnung_BBG_v2.3.xls");
workbook.save("Feldbeschreibung_E-Rechnung_BBG_v2.3 - RESULT.xls");
I got two Excel files which have that behaviour, with corresponding screenshots.
Excel files and screenshots are attached to the post. Can you help me?

Thanks,
Zeljko

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for Java

We were able to observe these issues and logged them in our database for investigation and for a fix.

These issues have been logged as

• CELLSJAVA-42305 - Background color of cells in File1 gets changed on opening and saving Workbook
  • CELLSJAVA-42306 - Background color of cells in File2 gets changed on opening and saving Workbook

Hi,

We are pleased to inform you that we have fixed the following issue. We are also working over your other issue as well:

• CELLSJAVA-42305 - Background color of cells in File1 gets changed on opening and saving Workbook

We may provide you the fix (for the above issue) in the next 3-5 days or so. Once we have further updates or other information, we will share it with you here.

Thank you.
Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

We have fixed both of your issues now.

Please download and try the following latest fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v17.5.3 and let us know your feedback.

Hi,

Thank you for quick response. I’ve tried this with Aspose.Cells for Java v17.5.3 and it is working fine now.

Many thanks!
Zeljko

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Good to know that the latest fix figures out your issue now. Feel free to write us back in case you have further comments or questions, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42306;CELLSJAVA-42305) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 17.6.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.