Background Image CSS Property

Hi Nayyer,

I had a chat with Tilal on Live chat today, who informed me that analysis has been completed on this item. Can you please confirm if a solution has been identified, and when we can expect development to be completed on this ?

Hi Arunabh,

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, product team has completed the issue analysis and now they will plan its fix, We have inquired about the ETA from the product team and we will update you as soon as we get a feedback.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

hi Tilal,

Any update on this issue ? Can the team even suggest a work around while we wait for a proper fix ?

thanks

Hi Arunabh,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have good news for your our product team has planned the fix of your issue in upcoming release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET i.e. 11.2.0. Hopefully if every thing goes as per plan then it will be released in start of January, 2016. However we will notify you as soon as it is published and gets available for download.

Best Regards,

That is good news. Can you please confirm the exact release date for the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET ?

thanks

Hi Arunabh,

Thanks for your patience.

We do have a plan to release Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.2.0 in current month and it will be release in second half of this month. As soon as we have any changes in plan/ETA, we will let you know.

hi there, can you please inform me when is the exact release date for this ? thanks

Hi Arunabh,

We are still working on testing the new release and I am afraid currently we are not entirely certain about the release date of new version. However as soon as we have some definite updates, we will let you know.

hi Nayyer, I see a new version of Aspose.Total for .NET was released today (18 January 2016). Can you please confirm if the issue has been fixed in this release ? thanks

Hi Arunabh,

Aspose.Total for .NET build is created on daily basis and latest build includes Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.1.0 version. The new release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.2.0 is not yet published and as soon as it will be released, the version will be included in Aspose.Total fro .NET build.

hi there,

I have read the release notes for Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.2.0 , and I see our issue (PDFNEWNET-39576) is not included in the list of Bugs fixed .

Can you please tell me if our issue was indeed fixed, and if so why was it not included in this release ?

thanks

Hi Arunabh,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. I am afraid the issue was not completely resolved in 11.2.0, so our product team had not included it in that version. Its fix has been rescheduled to 11.3.0, that will be published in February, 2016. We will notify you as soon as the issue is included in the release and available for download.

Best Regards,

Can you please confirm the exact date when version 11.3.0 will be released & also please confirm this issue will be fixed in that release ?

Hi Arunabh,

The release 11.3.0 is scheduled to release in current week but I am afraid the earlier reported issue is not yet resolved as we encountered some technical difficulties. However the team is still working on fixing this problem and as soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.

Hi there, can you please confirm when this issue will be fixed ? We have now been waiting almost 5 months for a solution. Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi Arunabh,

The product team is working on fixing earlier reported PDFNEWNET-39576 but I am afraid due to some technical difficulties, its not yet resolved. However the team plans to get it resolved in next release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.4.0 which is scheduled to release in March-2016. As soon as the new release becomes available, we will let you know.

hi there, what is the release date for Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.4.0 ? Also , can you please confirm if this issue will be fixed in that release ? thanks

Hi Arunabh,

The product team is working on fixing above stated issue but I am afraid due to some technical difficulties, the problem is not yet resolve. However I have intimated the product team to share the latest progress regarding its resolution. As soon as we have some definite updates, we will let you know.

Furthermore, we plan to release Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.4.0 in first half of current month.

hi there, can you please confirm if this issue has been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.4.0 ? thanks

Hi Arunabh,

The team initially planned to fix the issue PDFNEWNET-39576 in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.4.0 but due to technical difficulties and complexities of this problem, its not resolved in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.4.0. However the team plans to resolve the issue in next release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.5.0 and as soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.