Background image is too small and compressed when saving as SVG

The background image in the SVG output is significantly smaller than that in the original Visio file.This means that image does not correct cover the whole of page.
I’ve attached 2 examples with both the original Visio file and the SVG output to illustrate the problem. Please let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks,
Andrew

training need.zip (374.2 KB)
system audit.zip (364.1 KB)

@andrew.ridgeley,

We managed to replicate the problem of small and compressed images and have logged tickets into our bug tracking system as follows:

File name: Sell a System Audit.vsdm
DIAGRAMNET-51378: VSDM to SVG - the background image is small and compressed

File name: 03-099-20010Determine Training Need.vsdm
DIAGRAMNET-51379: VSDM to SVG - the background image is small and compressed

We have linked your post to these tickets and will keep you informed regarding any available updates.

@andrew.ridgeley,

The linked ticket IDs DIAGRAMNET-51378 and DIAGRAMNET-51379 have been resolved and fixes will be included in the next version 17.11 of Aspose.Diagram for .NET API. We will notify you once the new version is published.

@andrew.ridgeley,

The linked ticket IDs DIAGRAMNET-51378 and DIAGRAMNET-51379 have been fixed. Please download and try the latest Hotfix version 17.10.1 of Aspose.Diagram for .NET API, and let us know how that goes into your environment.

I can confirm that these particular issues are now fixed. However, there are other problems that were fixed in version 17.9 that are no longer working in the Hotfix version 17.10.1. I’ll document these in a separate thread.

Regards,
Andrew

@andrew.ridgeley,

It is nice to hear from you that the problems have been solved and sure, please post each issue in the separate thread.

@andrew.ridgeley,

The linked ticket IDs DIAGRAMNET-51378 and DIAGRAMNET-51379 have been included in the full version 17.11, please download and try the latest version 17.11 of Aspose.Diagram for .NET API.