Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Bad link when xlsm file rendered in html

Hi,
When in a file you have 1 link in a column, and then you make another link in 2 columns including the first one, there is a problem with those links when we render the file in html.

In the zip file you have all the explanations.
Thanks.

elements.zip (213.8 KB)

@julien.mevel.isilog,

Please notice, we were able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by converting your template XLSM file to HTML file format. We found links were wrong in the output HTML via Aspose.Cells APIs. We have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-47797” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@julien.mevel.isilog,
This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-47797) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by simon.zhao