we like to automatically put new aspose versions to our ivy repository, but there are serveral tiny little “mistakes” in the aspose.total, which makes our work difficult
- I downloaded aspose.total for java ==> aspose.pdf.zip is missing! why?
- there’s a bad naming strategy for different products; e.g. apidocs for aspose.cells is found in “docs”, for aspose.words it is found in “apidoc”, for pfk.kit it is found in “doc” ==> please use one name!
- pdf.jar does not contain any version info in META-INF/MANIFEST-MF
- report.xxxx.jar does not contain any version info in META-INF/MANIFEST-MF
- ==> please put version-information at one place (our preferred location META-INF/MANIFEST-MF) and do it in all jars and aspose products.