Bad render on curve when converting dxf file to pdf and raster images

Hi,

I am testing a free trial of aspose cad for converting dxf file to pdf or raster images.
With this dxf file attachment and the code use on your tutorial for converting, the curves are straight in the converting result (see pdf attachment).
Do you know if something is missing with the tutorial or if it is a bug?

Hi,

I have observed the comments share by you and have observed the difference between PDF and PNG image shared. I request you to please try using the latest Aspose.CAD for Java 17.02 on your end. If there is still an issue then please share the source DXF file and used sample code for further investigation on our end.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

Thank you for your fast reply.
I am already using this Aspose.CAD version (aspose-cad-17.02-jdk16.jar).
The source DXF file is joined in src.zip with my sample code.

Thank you again.

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the information with us. I have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID CADJAVA-110 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi,

I didn’t get any news since the issue was opened. Do you have some results?
Thank you.

Hi,

I have verified the issue status from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the concerned issue is still unresolved. I have requested our product team to share the possible updates for the status of the issue. We will share the feedback with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CADJAVA-110) have been fixed in this update.