Bad rendering smart Art content

My word document has a smart art tool generated content as:

After it rendered by aspose.word Java component, it becomes this:
Please advise!

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Hi Tahir,

Thanks for coming back. I found a very strange thing about that word document is when I open it click save as without any modification, the new file being saved doesn’t have that problem. And I noticed the new file (121K) is slightly larger than the original file (118K).

I need customer to grant me the permission to post the original file. Still waiting for their response.

Okay. I got an new word file from the customer that can be posted here, it still reproduce the issue. See attachment.

Looks like file saved by their word will cause the trouble, while if I open the file and save as another file. the new file won’t cause the trouble.

Hi Joe,

Thanks for sharing the document. I have converted shared document to Pdf and have found the same issue with SmartArt rendering. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-10594. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir, is there any updates on this issue?

Hi Hi Joe,

Thanks for your inquiry. I regret to share with you that your issue (WORDSNET-10594) has been postponed due to missing feature WORDSNET-4987 (Support “cold” rendering of OOXML SmartArt) which is related to your issue.

After
the availability of WORDSNET-4987, our development team will look into your
issue. I will be sure to inform you via this forum thread as soon as
this feature is available.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10594) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.