Bad Request when validating template

I am attempting to test out your platform by generating a template using your Aspose.OMR.Client tool. After marking up an image, when attempting to validate the template, a 400 bad request is thrown during the validation process (the file upload of the source image completes successfully)

In my aspose dashboard, the error response is:

Error: An error occured while connecting [A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 208.80.162.164:8087]. Method: Run specific OMR task. Parameters: name ‘omitted.png’,actionName ‘CorrectTemplate’,param ‘Aspose.Omr.Cloud.DTO.OMRFunctionParam’,storage ‘’,folder ‘’

I have also tried the request directly from the Ruby SDK and get the same response when following the steps in the demo file.

The IP listed is not my IP, so I assume it is a server IP. Please advise whether this is a platform issue or if something wrong with the payload.

This topic has been moved to the related forum: Validating OMR template using Aspose.OMR REST API is throwing Bad Request error - Free Support Forum - aspose.cloud