Banded Columns being reversed when converting document

The basic issue is that I have a custom table (not a standard template from word) in a Word document (.docx format) that has banded columns (Example attached).

I was trying to use Aspose.Words (trial edition, though I don’t think that should affect the issue here) as a conversion tool to convert the .docx file to .pdf format.

To that end I only used the following two lines:
Aspose.Words.Document convertDoc = new Aspose.Words.Document(filepath + “banded Graph.docx”);
convertDoc.Save(filepath + “banded Graph.pdf”);

However, the banded graph’s bands are flipped when Aspose.Words converts the document to pdf format (or any other format I’ve tried).

Is this a known issue?
Is there a fix that I can do (ideally so that the word document and pdf document are identical and can be used interchangeably)?
Hi Samuel,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.4.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-8294. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8294) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.