Bar Chart not rendering properly

Hi,
After I upgraded to the latest version of slides, I noticed that a bargraph was still showing up with the stock values in the base powerpoint deck. It was replacing it in the code just fine, and when I went into Edit data in the slide, it showed the correct data and then the slide fixed itself.
I reverted back to 17.8 and the problem resolved itself, except that the pdf rendered still shows the old values. So now my pptx looks right but the pdf does not.

the values on the slide and corresponding labels are correct but the values and the labels on the pdf are incorrect. They were both output from the same reportdeck immediately after each other.

Please advise.
Thanks,
Carol.

@carolm,

I have observed the information shared by you and request you to please provide source presentation, generated output for both versions and used sample code along with issue details. We will investigate the issue further on our end to help you out.

Thanks Mudassir,

I have uploaded AsposeProb.zip and the pptx and pdf files rendered from it. The source presentation is in the Resource folder.
As well as looking at the difference in the values and labels, can you please tell me why the thumbnail renders so large?

Thanks for your help.
Carol.

@carolm,

I have observed your comments. I regret to inform that i am unable to find any source files attachment to this thread. Can you please share and confirm where did you shared source file so that we can help you out to resolve your issue.

Hi Adnan,
Could you please see https://doc-0g-5k-docs.googleusercontent.com/docs/securesc/qp2ljvgc0f8e4drk6tsc4f4k0bbvmogb/ensu6v62k89bm31ko7m954r5ahhvq44p/1522432800000/17077687359580258015/17077687359580258015/1DLNduDlqiv-ezTcN0dympfK-sr2LfBVT?e=download

Please note there are 3 things wrong here:- The PDF did not substitute the values or the labels, and the ppt rendered huge thumbnails. I’d appreciate the help.

Thanks,
Carol.

@carolm,

Can you please verify the shared line as it is not getting opened on our end.

Can you please try https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DLNduDlqiv-ezTcN0dympfK-sr2LfBVT

If that doesn’t work, can you give me an FTP site or something that I can upload it to?
Thanks,
Carol.

@carolm,

I have observed the issue shared by you and have been able to reproduce the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-39987 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

Can you please advise on the status of this?
Thanks,
Carol.

@carolm,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the issue is unresolved. We will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Can you please advise how long it will be before you have an answer? I removed the pdf side but the huge thumbnails are confusing the user, and we’d love to get that part fixed…
Please advise,
Carol.

@carolm,

I regret to share that the issue specified is not yet resolved. Actually, in Aspose.Slides forum the issues are selected for investigation on first come first serve basis. Also the first priority for scheduling and resolution is given to paid Enterprise and priority support customers. Then Aspose.Slides normal or free support customers issues are scheduled and resolved on first come and first come serve basis. I will share the further information with you as soon as the issue will be resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-39987) have been fixed in this update.