Bar Codes Not Generating In Report Manager

Hi

I downloaded the SSRS barcode trial. Everything seems to work fine from VS report designer preview but when I deploy the report and view it in report manager, the barcodes aren't visible. Please advise.

Thanks

Steve Flynn

Hi Steve,

Thank you for inquiry.

Could you please refer to http://www.aspose.com/documentation/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.barcode-for-reporting-services/install-manually.html page and check if you have the configurations set correctly.

If you still face any problem, please tell us the version of Windows, Visual Studio and SQL Server. We will check at our end with the similar environment.

I had already completed the installation via the setup file without any errors so I assumed a manual install wasn't neccessary.

I copied the dll file to the report server directory (this was not present when I checked)

I then checked the rsreportserverconfig and rssrvpolicy.config - both of these files already contained the lines quoted in the manual install documentation.

I am running this on...

Windows Server 2003

SQL Server 2008 R2 Express

Visual Studio 2008

Thanks

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thank you for inquiry.

I am sorry, Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services is not supported on SQL Server Express editions. It requires the standard or enterprise edition.