Barcode.dll

We are considering purchasing the barcode dll for asp.net. but have a few questions.
  1. Is it compatible with a 2008 Windows 64 bit server?
  2. Will it work with Crystal Reports?
  3. Will the paid version support printing of all barcodes with 1 developer license?
  4. Will the paid version support printing of all barcodes with 1 developer license?
  5. Is there any package that could include more functionality than barcodes?

Hi Denny,

Thanks for your interest in our Aspose products.

Aspose.BarCode for .NET allows developers to quickly and easily add bar code generation and recognition functionality to their applications. You can repeat bar code generation and recognition process. We provide a single version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET product binaries and they are fully functional over X86 and X64 architecture. Please try to use the latest version of Aspose.BarCode product. You can download it from here:
dmooreftg:
2. Will it work with Crystal Reports?
Yes, please visit the appropriate documentation page here:
dmooreftg:
3. Will the paid version support printing of all barcodes with 1 developer license?
4. Will the paid version support printing of all barcodes with 1 developer license?
Yes, It will allow you to generate/recognize all bar code symbologies. For testing purposes, you can avoid evaluation limitations by getting a temporary license for 30 days and try the latest version at your end.

You can learn all about how Aspose products are licensed by checking out the Licenses FAQ here: http://www.aspose.com/corporate/purchase/faqs/default.aspx
dmooreftg:
5. Is there any package that could include more functionality than barcodes?
It is related to the Aspose.Purchase forum. Here you can post any technical problem about Aspose.BarCode product family. Aspose.Purchase is to handle such queries. I would recommend you to create a new post in Aspose.Purchase forum or tell me because I can move this thread in Aspose.Purchase forum.

Please let us know in case of further assistance or questions.