Barcode for SharePoint

Kindly provide guide and information about using Barcode for SharePoint or Barcode for .NET components in SharePoint 2013. Do you have any integration option that we could use allow barcode generation and printing in SharePoint 2013? Do you provide support for printing through SQL Server Reporting Services or any other output?

Hi Annaliza,

Thank you for contacting support. I’m sorry to share with you that the SharePoint 2013 is not supported. We already have logged an investigation to check the support of Aspose.BarCode with SharePoint 2013. I have logged this task under ticket id BARCODSHP-33148 in our issue tracking system. As soon as we made a significant progress, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. We are sorry for the inconvenience you faced.
apalma:
Barcode for .NET components in SharePoint 2013
Based on your second scenario, Aspose.BarCode for .NET libraries can be used to generate barcodes through .NET applications. There is no direct way. However, you can prepare a custom application to collaborate with SharePoint 2013.
apalma:
Do you provide support for printing through SQL Server Reporting Services or any other output?
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services is the most comprehensive .NET solution for the rendering of barcode images within Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services. It only injects barcode images. Although, you can save reports to any other supported formats by using relative Aspose for SSRS APIs. Please refer to the following resources: Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services Wiki docs, Download Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services.

For example, using Aspose.Words for SSRS, you can notice a few new export formats appear in the Report Designer: Integrating Manually with Visual Studio Report Designer

I hope, this helps. Please feel free to reply us in case of any confusion or questions.