Barcode generation issue

Hi Support,

The attachment barcode that generated from Aspose.barcode API can’t be recognized very well in your toolkit.exe(file version:3.7.0.0) . We can got some strange character after we clicked ‘fuzz’ button. Could you please help to check and advise?

Secondly, barcode(eg,code39) image be cut when the barcode codetext is too long or the width and the height is too short. would you please send some specification regarding the barcode size or some advice?

Looking forward your reply.thanks.

Hi Jerry,

kbcit:
The attachment barcode that generated from Aspose.barcode API can't be recognized very well in your toolkit.exe(file version:3.7.0.0) . We can got some strange character after we clicked ‘fuzz’ button. Could you please help to check and advise?
I have checked your sample with the Toolkit provided in Aspose.BarCode for .NET v3.7.0 Installer. It cannot recognize the QR barcode from your sample. I am checking the same with the latest installer and I will keep you posted with updates on this.

kbcit:
Secondly, barcode(eg,code39) image be cut when the barcode codetext is too long or the width and the height is too short. would you please send some specification regarding the barcode size or some advice?
This behaviour is expected because when you set the image width/height to some value that is smaller than the original barcode size then the symbol will be clipped to adjust the barcode image. Please check this technical article for you reference. Also please read about xDimension and yDimension to adjust the width and height of barcode symbol.