Barcode Height and Width

Hi There,

I am looking into Aspose Barcode for a project we are doing.

I am having difficulties fixing the barcode height and width to 1 inch x 2inch. I have written the following lines:

bb.CodeText =“2;345123;867530”;
bb.Pdf417ErrorLevel =Pdf417ErrorLevel.Level8;
bb.GraphicsUnit = GraphicsUnit.Millimeter;

bb.BarHeight = 25f;

bb.ImageHeight = 25f;
bb.ImageWidth = 50f;
bb.AutoSize = false;
bb.CodeLocation = CodeLocation.None;
bb.Pdf417Truncate = false;

bb.SymbologyType = Symbology.Pdf417;

MemoryStream stream = new MemoryStream();

bb.Save(stream, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Bmp);

When I set the error level to 8, the barcode is truncated. When I set the barcode to error level 1 or 2, the width of the barcode is below 2 inch.

Thank you

Hi Fluid,

Thanks for your interest in our Aspose.BarCode for .NET product. You can avoid barcode truncation by setting xDimension property to 0.5f. Moreover, you can control barcode width by setting ImageWidth and xDimension properties. For more details, please visit documentation link below:
In case of further assistance & comments, please let me know.

I tried setting the xDimension to 0.5f. However, I haven’t been able to fix the height at 25mm and width at 50mm.

Hi Fluid,

Thanks for your details. Please spare us a bit more time. We're working over your query and will get back to you soon.

Hi Fluid,

Thank you for your patience. The problem occurs because Aspose.BarCode for .NET v5.1.0 does not support custom barcode width. This is a known issue. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. The issue ID is BARCODENET-30966 and good news for you is that it has now been resolved and its fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET (v5.2.0). We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

We're sorry for your inconvenience.

Thank you. When do you think this fix will be available?

Are you able to provide a nightly build for this fix? We are evaluating your software and having this fix will make our purchase decision easier.

Thank you

Hi Fluid,

Thank you for your inquiry. It is to update you that the new release of Aspose.Barcode for .NET v5.2 is expected in the first week of November 2012.

We understand that this issue is important to you. We’re in communication with our development team. As soon as any possibility to send you a hotfix is shared by them, I will be glad to share that with you. Otherwise you need to wait for 2 or 3 weeks for new release.

I apologize once again for the wait.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODENET-30966) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.