Barcode image - redundant white space

Hello,

I have a problem with generating the correct barcode image. Here is my sample code:

var implementor = new BarCodeBuilder
{
SupplementSpace = 0,
CodeTextSpace = 0,
Margins = new MarginsF(0, 0, 0, 0),
ImageWidth = 300,
ImageHeight = 150,
SymbologyType = Symbology.EAN13,
CodeText = “000080283188”,
};

implementor.Save(@“image.bmp”);

When I execute this snippet, it produces an image which has some additional white space below the text, which I don’t want to have. See the attached pictures - created_with_aspose.jpg and desired_output.jpg. The closest ticket that I was able to find is this one (but it does not solve my problem):

Font Size Issue when SaveAsEmf Method Used

I am using the latest dll (Aspose.BarCode for .NET 7.4.0). Please let me know if there is a way to do what I want. Regards,

Boris

Hello,

I have a problem with generating the correct barcode image. Here is my sample code:

var implementor = new BarCodeBuilder
{
SupplementSpace = 0,
CodeTextSpace = 0,
Margins = new MarginsF(0, 0, 0, 0),
ImageWidth = 300,
ImageHeight = 150,
SymbologyType = Symbology.EAN13,
CodeText = “000080283188”,
};

implementor.Save(@“image.bmp”);

When I execute this snippet, it produces an image which has some additional white space below the text, which I don’t want to have. See the attached pictures - created_with_aspose.bmp and desired_output.bmp. The closest ticket that I was able to find is this one (but it does not solve my problem):

Font Size Issue when SaveAsEmf Method Used

I am using the latest dll (Aspose.BarCode for .NET 7.4.0). Please let me know if there is a way to do what I want. Regards,

Boris

Hi Boris,

We are investigating the issue and will update you soon.

Best Regards,

Hi Boris,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please, note that we have tried to regenerate the said issue at our end. We have used the provided sample code and matched the output with the desired output as forwarded by you. It was found that the issue persists. The issue has been logged into our issue tracking system with ID: BARCODENET-34311. Our product team will further look deep into this issue. We will update you accordingly about the progress.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODENET-34311) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.