Barcode library for Java

Hello,

I am interested in using the barcode library which you have for java.

While I see it mentions Australia Post as a supported type, can you
please confirm that it can generate barcodes that conform to the
current eParcel requirements?

Thanks

This message was posted using Email2Forum by aske012.

Hi David,

Thank you for your interest in our Aspose.BarCode product. Yes, Aspose.BarCode for Java includes Australia Post domestic eParcel barcode support. For details please visit documentation links below:

In addition, you can download Aspose.BarCode for Java product from download page here and you can also check product documentation page below:

If you want to test Aspose.BarCode without evaluation version limitations, you can also request a 30 Day Temporary License here.

Please let me know for further assistance and comments.

Using this code:

com.aspose.barcode.License lic = new com.aspose.barcode.License();

try

{

lic.setLicense("Aspose.BarCode.lic");

}

catch (Exception e)

{

e.printStackTrace();

}

String file = "AustraliaPost.png";

BarCodeBuilder bd = new BarCodeBuilder();

bd.setSymbologyType(Symbology.AustralianPosteParcel);

//bd.setCodeLocation(CodeLocation.Below);

bd.setCodeText("JDQ0015872010825");

bd.save(file);

I get a malformed barcode. It is about 5mm wide and has nothing but the first few letters of the code text.

I took the example for AustraliaPost and updated it to use AustraliaPostEParcel.

Could you please explain where I am going wrong.

Thanks,

Dave

Hi Dave,

Thank you for your inquiry. I have tested your provided code against the latest build of Aspose.BarCode for Java v4.5.1. I managed to reproduce this problem. This issue has been logged in our bug tracking system under ticket Id BARCODJAVA-33254. We will soon investigate the cause of incorrect generation and share our results here. Also, you will be notified once the fix for your problem is available for public use.

Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

Has there been an update on this?

Hi David,

Thank you for your inquiry. I’m sorry to share with you that this issue is not yet resolved. This issue is pending for analysis. We have asked the responsible developer to take a look at your issue shortly. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is fixed and available for public use.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODJAVA-33254) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.