Barcode Not Displaying when Deployed

I have an asp.net project that is using the .Net Aspose.Barcode assemblies and while testing locally I can see the barcode appear as expected, but when I deploy the website to a test server and try there I get a broken image.

I have verified the reference in the project and made sure that both the Aspose.BarCode.dll and Aspose.BarCode.xml files are in the bin folder on the server, but other than that I don’t know what else to check for. Are there other deployment steps I may be missing?

I have tried installing the Aspose.BarCode_6.0.0.msi file on the server just in case that was the issue, but that didn’t help.

Any ideas for where to look next would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

In case it helps, here is the code used to generate the barcode, which is visible when running the website locally, but shows up as a broken image when deployed:

From the aspx file:

<%@ Register Assembly=“Aspose.BarCode” Namespace=“Aspose.BarCode.Web.UI” TagPrefix=“cc1” %>

<cc1:BarCodeWebControl ID=“barcode” runat=“server” />

From the aspx.cs file:
 this.barcode.SymbologyType = Aspose.BarCode.Symbology.Pdf417;
this.barcode.CodeText = GenerateBarCodeText();
this.barcode.BorderVisible = false;
this.barcode.CodeLocation = Aspose.BarCode.CodeLocation.None;
this.barcode.xDimension = .01f;
this.barcode.AspectRatio = 6f;
this.barcode.Pdf417ErrorLevel = Aspose.BarCode.Pdf417ErrorLevel.Level4;

I found the solution in another post: Getting Red X (no image) where Barcode should be

I added the following:

this.barcode.RenderMethod = Aspose.BarCode.Web.UI.RenderMethod.FromHttpHandler;
And then to my web.config:

<system.web>

</system.web>

Hi Zachary,

Thank you for contacting us. It is nice to hear from you that the problem has been solved. Please feel free to ask if you have any question regarding Aspose.BarCode API, we will be happy to help you.