Barcode reader is not able to read all barcodes from a PDF file

Hi,

I am using Aspose.BarCode.dll version 5.8.0.0 and Aspose.BarCodeRecognition.dll version 5.8.0.0 to read the barcode of datamatrix type from a PDF file but I was not able to read all barcodes.

There are 12 datamatrix type barcode in PDF file but I was able to get only 9 barcode.

Please suggest me exact solution for reading all datamatrix type barcodes.

Thanks,
Mayank Gaur

Hi Mayank,

Thank you for contacting support. I’ve tested your sample PDF file against the latest builds of Aspose.BarCode 6.2.0 and Aspose.Pdf 9.2.0. I managed to replicate the problem of recognition failure. I’ve logged this problem under ticket id BARCODENET-33898 in our issue tracking system. Your request has also been linked to this issue. We’ll let you know once a significant progress has been made in this regard. We’re sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi Mayank,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue id BARCODENET-33898 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 7.2.0. We'll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODENET-33898) have been fixed in Aspose.BarCode for .NET 7.2.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.