Barcode scan

Hi,

My question might seem weird but I would love to have an answer.

I used your online barcode scanner to verifiy if my barcode which figure on a ticket I have for an event coming in 4 days was readable. My question is : could anyone please confirm to me that my ticket hasn’t been consumed by this process and only the society who manage the event can consume my ticket ?

Thank you in advance and sorry if my enflish isn’t clear.

@Thf,

I am not entirely sure about your query/issue. Could you please elaborate and provide more details on it. We will understand and assist you accordingly.

For your information, our online barcode scanner (e.g., BarCode Scanner, BarCode Reader, etc.) is free (online) application and you may use it for evaluation and without any restriction. These online apps won’t impact your license (if you buy the license of the API) or consume your quota for paid support (if you also purchase it). By the way, could please share and provide your ticket details here.

Thank you for your answer.

My question isn’t relatated to any aspose license.

My question is :
I have a e-ticket for a football match I’ll attend in 3 days. I scanned my e-ticket barcode with your online barcode scanner (I wanted to see if it was readable). Is there a chance that when I’ll go to the event in 3 days, the e-ticket appear already scanned for the company who will verifiy the e-ticket?

I don’t think it can but I would like to be sure, sorry again for my unclear english and weird question.

Thanks again for the time you spend to assist my issue.

@Thf,

Ok, I got it now.

Please note, your e-ticket will not be consumed. Our (online) barcode scanner is just for testing and evaluation purpose (internally). It won’t affect the process of the society who manages the event. You may go to the event with the ticket in 3 days and enjoy the match :slight_smile:

Should you have further queries regarding Aspose APIs, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks a lot for your answer and reactivity, I’ll enjoy the match for sure !
Have a nice day !

@Thf,

You are welcome.