Barcode text just below barcode image

Hi,
I am using 19.8 version with Total Licence file (which is my organization’s license).
Problem I am facing is, I am getting the same text which was used to generate barcode image, just below the barcode. I do not need this information to show. I just need barcode image.
Kindly let me know how to hide the barcode text.
img.PNG (7.0 KB)

I am using this code for license file.
Aspose.BarCode.License lic = new Aspose.BarCode.License();
lic.SetLicense(“Aspose.total.lic”);

@GAURI02X,

Thanks for the image file and details.

Aspose.BarCode provides complete control over the appearance of the Code text in the barcode image. There are many settings that can be applied to the Code text to customize its appearance using CodeTextParameters class properties. For example, you may try using CodeTextParameters.Location property that can accept any pre-defined value stored in CodeLocation enumeration. See the sample code for your reference:
e.g
Sample code:

Aspose.BarCode.Generation.BarcodeGenerator generator = new Aspose.BarCode.Generation.BarcodeGenerator(Aspose.BarCode.Generation.EncodeTypes.Code128);
            generator.CodeText = "1234567";
            generator.Parameters.Barcode.CodeTextParameters.Location = Aspose.BarCode.Generation.CodeLocation.None;
            generator.Save("e:\\test2\\out1.jpeg", BarCodeImageFormat.Jpeg);

Thanks, It worked. Can you provide me the link of documentation of these properties along with code snippet on how those can be used for future purposes.

@GAURI02X,
Please visit this documentation section for detailed examples. You may also download the ready to run project containing a large number of running code samples for your testing.

@GAURI02X,

Also, the following document with example code demonstrates the above mentioned properties for your reference:

Hope, this helps a bit.