Bardcode evaluation

Hi Guys,

i have managed to get my barcode working on my pdf document. what i need now is to be able to change the color of the barcode to white and to remove any borders etc. then finally i need to verify that i can read the barcode with my scanner. can this be done with the evaluation version.

finally could you give me a cost for the barcode product.

any help and a prompt response would be appreciated

thanks

C

if possible could you verify tell me how to change the barcode type to 39.

thank in advance

CG

Dear CG,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Please use the following settings to set the bar color to white, and code39 standard.

Me.BarCodeControl1.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.Black //set the background color to black

Me.BarCodeControl1.CodeColor = System.Drawing.Color.White //the codetext color to white

Me.BarCodeControl1.ForeColor = System.Drawing.Color.White //the bar color to white

Me.BarCodeControl1.SymbologyType = Aspose.BarCode.Symbology.Code39Standard //use the code 39
Me.BarCodeControl1.ShowBorder = False //hide the border

And about the pricing of the Aspose.BarCode starts from $249 according to different senarios, you can visit the purchase page for the detail

http://www.aspose.com/Purchase/Aspose.Spell/Default.aspx

Feel free to ping me with any problems.

Thanks very much.

i have tried the code below adding the changes you suggested but the barcode wil not change color - am i doing something wrong ????? its still has a red background with a thin black border and black barcode.

thanks for ur help

this.linearBarCode1.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.Black; //set the background color to black

this.linearBarCode1.CodeColor = System.Drawing.Color.White; //the codetext color to white

this.linearBarCode1.ForeColor = System.Drawing.Color.White; //the bar color to white

this.linearBarCode1.SymbologyType = Aspose.BarCode.Symbology.Code39Standard; //use the code 39

this.linearBarCode1.ShowBorder = false; //hide the border

//this.linearBarCode1.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.White;

this.linearBarCode1.BarHeight = 6F;

this.linearBarCode1.BorderColor = System.Drawing.Color.Black;

this.linearBarCode1.BorderDashStyle = Aspose.BarCode.BorderDashStyle.Solid;

this.linearBarCode1.BorderMargins = new Aspose.BarCode.MarginsF(2F, 2F, 1F, 1F);

this.linearBarCode1.BorderWidth = 0.0F;

this.linearBarCode1.CaptionAbove = new Aspose.BarCode.Caption("", false, System.Drawing.StringAlignment.Center, 0F, System.Drawing.Color.Black, new System.Drawing.Font("Microsoft Sans Serif", 3.5F, System.Drawing.FontStyle.Regular, System.Drawing.GraphicsUnit.Millimeter));

this.linearBarCode1.CaptionBelow = new Aspose.BarCode.Caption("", false, System.Drawing.StringAlignment.Center, 0F, System.Drawing.Color.Black, new System.Drawing.Font("Microsoft Sans Serif", 3.5F, System.Drawing.FontStyle.Regular, System.Drawing.GraphicsUnit.Millimeter));

this.linearBarCode1.CheckSumVisible = false;

this.linearBarCode1.Code128CodeSet = Aspose.BarCode.Code128CodeSet.Auto;

this.linearBarCode1.CodeAlignment = System.Drawing.StringAlignment.Center;

//this.linearBarCode1.CodeColor = System.Drawing.Color.Black;

this.linearBarCode1.CodeLocation = Aspose.BarCode.CodeLocation.Below;

this.linearBarCode1.CodeText = "12345678";

this.linearBarCode1.CodeTextSpace = 0F;

this.linearBarCode1.EnableCheckSum = false;

this.linearBarCode1.EnableEscape = false;

this.linearBarCode1.Font = new System.Drawing.Font("Microsoft Sans Serif", 3.5F, System.Drawing.FontStyle.Regular, System.Drawing.GraphicsUnit.Millimeter);

//this.linearBarCode1.ForeColor = System.Drawing.Color.Black;

this.linearBarCode1.ImageMargins = new Aspose.BarCode.MarginsF(1F, 1F, 1F, 1F);

this.linearBarCode1.ImageQuality = Aspose.BarCode.ImageQualityMode.AntiAlias;

this.linearBarCode1.ImageUnit = System.Drawing.GraphicsUnit.Millimeter;

this.linearBarCode1.Resolution = new Aspose.BarCode.Resolution(600F, 600F, Aspose.BarCode.ResolutionMode.Customized);

this.linearBarCode1.ResolutionPrinter = "";

this.linearBarCode1.RotationAngle = Aspose.BarCode.RotationAngle.ZeroDegree;

//this.linearBarCode1.ShowBorder = true;

this.linearBarCode1.StartSymbolOfCodabar = Aspose.BarCode.CodabarSymbol.A;

this.linearBarCode1.StopSymbolOfCodabar = Aspose.BarCode.CodabarSymbol.A;

this.linearBarCode1.SupplementData = "";

this.linearBarCode1.SupplementSpace = 1F;

//this.linearBarCode1.SymbologyType = Aspose.BarCode.Symbology.Code39Standard;

this.linearBarCode1.UPCNumberSystem = 0;

this.linearBarCode1.Width2NarrowRatio = 3F;

this.linearBarCode1.xDimension = 0.3F;

this.linearBarCode1.Resolution.DpiX = 100;

this.linearBarCode1.Resolution.DpiY = 100;

Hi, CG,

I have try the code you pasted in the previous post. And I got the right images from it. Could you make sure that you get the barcode image after the initialization ? Since the aspose.barcode always generates the image according the recent settings.

I have created a simple demo and attached it on this post. Could you spend a few seconds and play with it?

Thanks very much.