Based on the symbol i am applying list properties. it's affecting but it's not affecting Symbols. I used mentioned code kindly help me asap

Hi Team ,
Based on the symbol I am applying list properties. it’s affecting but it’s not affecting Symbols.
I used mentioned code kindly help me asap.

Pleased find the below mentioned input and expected output.
Expected_output_a wide range of management.docx (14.1 KB)
input-123.docx (14.1 KB)

List<Paragraph> listItems = doc.GetChildNodes(NodeType.Paragraph, true).Cast<Paragraph>().Where(p => p.IsListItem && p.ListFormat.ListLevel.NumberStyle == NumberStyle.Bullet && (p.ListFormat.ListLevel.NumberFormat == "\x006f")).ToList();

foreach (Paragraph listBullet in listItems)
{
    CultureInfo info = new CultureInfo("en-US");
    doc.Styles.DefaultFont.LocaleId = info.LCID;
    listBullet.ParagraphBreakFont.Size = 11;
    listBullet.ParagraphBreakFont.Name = "Segoe UI";
    listBullet.ParagraphFormat.FirstLineIndent = ConvertUtil.InchToPoint(-0.25);
    listBullet.ParagraphFormat.LeftIndent = ConvertUtil.InchToPoint(0.5) - listBullet.ParagraphFormat.FirstLineIndent;
    listBullet.ParagraphFormat.LineSpacingRule = LineSpacingRule.Multiple;
    listBullet.ParagraphFormat.LineSpacing = 12;
}

@Manasahr you are almost there. Please notice that fonts are set in different layers.:

1. You have the font that belongs to the Paragraph, which is set using the Style.Font property.
  2. Also there is the font of each individual Run (when you are building a document the font of the Run is inherited of the Paragraph font ), that allows you visualize a single paragraph with different fonts.

For your scenario you must add the following lines to your code:

listBullet.ParagraphFormat.Style.Font.Name = "Segoe UI";
listBullet.ParagraphFormat.Style.Font.Size = 11;

foreach(Run r in listBullet.Runs)
{
    r.Font.Size = 11;
    r.Font.Name = "Segoe UI";
}

Please also make sure that you have the necessary font installed for use, otherwise it will be replaced. You can check this using a custom implementation of the IWarningCallback interface.