BaseImageRenderParam size query for export

Hello,

I am using following code for the image export for the project file.

BaseImageRenderParam imageRenderingParameters = new BaseImageRenderParam(null, Point.Empty,
new Size(800, 600), 100, 0, true);

This is as per the online documentation. Here the Size is kept variable (800,600) each time increasing this improves the actual area of the chart that gets exported. Is there any way to have the full (proper) export to image, rather than to keep guessing the Size(w,h)?

I would need to whole chart and table to get exported, whatever the size be. Can this Size be retrieved from some property of object?

Thanks,
Jay

Hi Jay,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Please elaborate your requirement a bit more. Do you want to render the whole chart and table to one image? or
Do you want to know the number of pages there will be for a particular size?

Currently, Aspose.Tasks for .NET provides the functionality to export the whole Gantt Chart, but into different number of pages depending upon the size.

Please find attached a sample winform project where you can try to render different pages of a Gantt Chart. You can also zoom the project while rendering to the image.

Hi,

Yes, I want whole table (on left) and chart (on right) in single image, preferably with 100% zoom. I do not want any number of page information.

If there are number of pages (multiple) for a chart that will work, however I am not able to find such method.

I will try your project.

Thanks,
Jay

Hi Jay,

Thanks for sharing further information.

This feature request has been logged into our Issue Tracking System as 28952. This thread has been linked with this issue to communicate further updates.

Just for clarification, will multi-page Tiff image serve the purpose?

Many Thanks

Hi,

Actually not, because if the chart export is broken into 4 parts, into a 4 page tiff, then it would not help to view it properly. A single image (whatever size, the export function would decide this) with specified zoom (default 100%) would be a nice feature.

Please correct me if I am missing anything.

Thanks,
Jay

Dear Jay,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We will consider your requirement while implementing this feature.

Please feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or questions.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKS-28952) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.