This is my first post. We are using version 2.1 for our .net net application using Aspose.slide.
Our client is now using PowerPoint 2007 so we need to update or Lic.
1) Does 2.1 support PPT 2007
2) What are best practices for updating Aspose.slide license from 2.1 to current or last most stable version to support PPT 2007. we do not want to break our current application and have minimal impact on users.
3) What is the best way to report on slide usage? I see there is Slide for reporting. How to learn more about slide for reporting?
Please assist, urgent.
1) As I have already mentioned on live chat, you can check if there is namespce "Aspose.Slides.Pptx" for PowerPoint 2007 support in that version, otherwise you can send me your dll to conclude.
2) I shall recommend you to use the latest version of Aspose.Slides for .NET that is 4.1.0. For older applications, you can use the older versions as there are significant changes from 2.1 to 4.1.0.
3) I could not understand your point about slides reporting. If you are talking about Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services, it provides you the functionality to export RDL reports (SQL Server Reporting Services) to PPT / PPTX.