BinaryFileStream which jar contains this class

I have added aspose-pdf.jar and aspose-pdf-kit-4.7.0.jar to the classpath but its still cannot resolve this particular class.

I am currently evaluating aspose total and would like to test out PDF to PDF/A capability.

Hi Zoharat,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have also observed that BinaryFileStream is missing from aspose.pdf package when using recent release versions of autoported MergedAPI. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem
as
PDFNEWJAVA-33899 in our issue tracking system.

Now concerning to your requirement on converting PDD file to PDF/A format, following code snippet can be used but I am afraid in recent release versions, the PDF to PDF/A conversion feature has some issues. For the sake of correction, it has already been logged in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWJAVA-33606. We will further look into the details of these problems and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

[Java]

// load source PDF file<o:p></o:p>

com.aspose.pdf.Document doc = new com.aspose.pdf.Document("c:/pdftest/FloatingBox.pdf");

// convert PDF file to PDF/A_1b format

doc.convert("c:/pdftest/ConversionLog.txt", com.aspose.pdf.PdfFormat.PDF_A_1B, com.aspose.pdf.ConvertErrorAction.Delete);

// save updated document

doc.save(“c:/pdftest/ConvertedPDFA.pdf”);

Hello,

I cannot access the jira website, is there a new jar out there that includes the BinaryFileStream?

Thanks!

zmotiwala:
I cannot access the jira website
Hi Zoharat,

JIRA is our internal issue tracking system and I am afraid you might not be able to access it.
zmotiwala:
, is there a new jar out there that includes the BinaryFileStream?
We just have published a new release of Aspose.Pdf for Java 4.5.0 but I am afraid the BinaryFileStream class is not yet ported. Nevertheless, I have intimated the development team to further investigate this issue and share any possible ETA.

We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Hi Zoharat,

Thanks for your patience.

We have further investigated the issue PDFNEWJAVA-33899 and I am afraid BinaryFileStream is not supported anymore. In case you need it to set an image, then you can use the method setImageStream(java.io.InputStream value) of aspose.pdf.Image class (you can use ByteArrayInputStream or any other Stream inherited from InputStream).

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWJAVA-33899) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 4.6.0 .

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWJAVA-33606) have been fixed in this update.