I have a few questions about Aspose.Pdf:
1) Could you please tell me what happends if I use pdf.BindHTML method on an HTML file that has unsupported tags? Will it crash or just ignore the tags that it can not support?
2) The tag is not supported, how can I affect the font that will be used in PDF? Which font size will correspond to , etc…
3) Can I go through the PDF document and change fonts after using BindHTML? If so, could you please provide an example
4) Could you please provide an example(or point me to existing thread) of Word to PDF conversion and a list of supported word document elements.
Thank you for considering Aspose.
1) Unsupported tags will be ignored.
2) In the current version, font is not supported. But font size is supported.
3) It's possible to go through the pdf document and change the font, but you have to know the document structure which is difficult. We don't recommend user to do this. We will enhance the function of HTML2PDF to make the PDF more like the HTML. We are now doing this work.
4) Here is an example for Word2Pdf:
Word word = new Word();
Document doc = word.Open(@"E:\Temp\WordOutput.doc");
Pdf pdf = new Pdf();
But I can't list which feature in Word is supported in Aspose.Pdf. I can only say we support most commonly used features. You can test your document and if you are not satisfied, we can give you some advise as work around.