BindXML has parsing issue with XSL while VS2008 has not?

Hello,

I have an XSL file and XML file that comes from an InfoPath formular XSN file.
My Visual Studio can take both files easyily and debug the XSL as valid and no errors occur.

Using pdf.BindXML([xml-file],[xsl-file]) I get the following error:

The 'meta' start tag on line 1 does not match the end tag of 'head'. Line 85, position 11.

How come VS2008 has no problem but BindXML throws an error?

I append you the example VS2008 solution without the Aspose.PDF.dll.

I hope you can help me fast on this one or Aspose.PDF is not a complete solution for our customer.

Thank you,
Andreas

Now I got the reason for the error...

I didn't know that the XML file and XSL file must follow the Aspose.PDF XSD schema to the create a PDF file.

This makes Aspose.PDF worthless for me. I was looking for something that takes my XML and XSLT and converts it simply to PDF. I guess nothing is simple...

Hello Andreas,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Aspose.Pdf for .NET can transform XML document into PDF format only if its in Aspose.Pdf compatible format. In case you need to convert your existing XML document into PDF format, XSLT is used to make the XML file as Aspose.Pdf compatible. As far as I can see, your provided documents are not in Aspose.Pdf compatible format.

Please visit the following links for information on Introduction to XML Technologies and also visit Create a Hello World PDF document through XML and XSLT

In case of any further query, please feel free to contact.