BindXML Method

Hello,

I need to know something about this method. I meet some difficulties when i use it with a user profile who don't have permission to write on all hard disks.

During the install of my tool, i've put the DLL files (aspose.pdf.dll) on the drive C ; it's possible because i use a administrator profile.

But when a simple user use my program ; he has no permission to write on the drive C but it's possible for him to write on the drive D. The application generate the XML and PDF files on the disk D. I think that this way will be ok but not at all.

My Question : BindXML method at level hardware what happen ? Is there a link between the XML file and a temporary folder of the drive system (C) ? How this method work at hardware level ??

Perhaps it's not the good direction to find the solution, so say to me !!

Thank a lot for your reply and sorry for my english spoken,

Mow

Sorry,

I've found where the problem comes from. In fact, the regional settings is not the same for the different profile. I cautgh an exception on the BindXML method , a problem of conversion on a double.

Admin profile use "," as separator of decimal and user profile use "." as separator. Now, i will try to change my regional settings in this way.

If you can tell more about that, i will be happy.

Thanks,

Mow

Dear Mow,

You can set the "xml:lang" attribute to set language into for the xml, e.g.,