Blacklist error

I just installed a newly purchased license and am receiving a blacklist error.

Hello Stephen,

Recently we have also been able to notice this issue with new Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.0.0 and it has already been logged in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-29371. However we are planning to release a new version 6.1.0 which includes the HotFix for this problem. Please be patient and spare us little time. As soon as the new version becomes available, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Any other advice on a workaround? My client is expecting us to go live with a system including AsposePDF on Monday. Thanks for the response.

Any word on this or any other work around? I have an app in production with the “Demo Disclaimer” at the top because of this issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Hello Stephen,

Sorry for the delay and inconvenience. We are planning to release the new version in a day or two. This task is currently on top of our priority listing. Soon you will be updated with the required information.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 29371) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(5)