Blank screen

Hi,

I have been using Aspose PDF on a number of sites and am having an issue. All of a sudden when I go to pull up a PDF from my site I get a white page, the IE status bar says "done". When I step through the code everything seems to be fine but no PDF. The only thing I can think of that has changed recently is applying Service Pack 2 on my XP Professional machine as well as installing Visual Studio 2005.

I have another developer pull up a PDF generated by Aspose from the Server, A different web application, and it is working for him on the server.

Please advise.

Thank you,
Alexandra

Dear Alexandra,

Thank you for considering Aspose.Pdf.

Can you please provide example code and let me test it under Visual Studio 2005?

Hi,

I have found that others who have not updated to Service Pack 2 for Windows XP are not having this issue so I don't believe it to be an Aspose PDF problem.

Thanks!

I will send you my code as I am now not certain that it isn’t something with Aspose. I can open a .pdf file in a separate window, it is only happening when using the SaveType.OpenInBrowser.

I am using Windows xp SP2 too so I don’t think this problem caused by SP2.

You are correct. It is not an Aspose problem... after searching for quite a while thinking that it has something to do with permissions, it turns out it maybe something to do with the cache being corrupted. After installing a new version of Adobe Reader it now works. While I did go up to Acrobat Reader 7.0, I may un install this and go back down to 6.0 to see if it is an issue with that version or if I just corrupted my installation of it.

Thank you for your quick responses.
Alexandra