Bluring parts of a pdf

Hi!

I’m in the process of evaluating several pdf management libraries as we’re looking to consolidate our pdf handling logic to a single vendor. To this end, I’ve been trying to replicate our existing logic with your product and would like to request some assistance.

We have a requirement to blur parts of pdfs so that they are indiscernible. Our current logic blurs everything aside from the header and the footer of the pdf, including both text and images. I’m currently trying to port this logic to your product but have had no success.

Is there maybe an example for doing something like this that I might have missed, or could you please provide a code snippet that would point me in the right direction?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

@ifurdek,

As far as I know, Aspose.Pdf has a Redaction functionality: Documentation

Is not the same as blurring though.

If you want I can create a ticket to request the dev team for “Gaussian Blurring” but it will take some time.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Hey @carlos.molina

Thank you for the response. I came across the redact functionality, but it’s not quite what I’m looking for.
I’m alright with a ticket being raised and it’s understandable if it takes a while.

@ifurdek
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-53919

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

1 Like